The recently renovated historic Glove Theatre in Gloversville
- A state-of-the-art theater at Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- The Perella Gallery at FMCC, celebrating internationally known, as well as local respected visual artists
- Proctors Theatre, bringing the best of Broadway and beyond to the Capital Region
- Thoroughbred racing at Saratoga Race Course
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), summer home of the Philadelphia Orchestra and the New York City Ballet
The Charles R. Wood Theatre, a 300-seat, four-wall rental and producing theater for traditional to cutting-edge music, theater, dance, comedy lectures, meetings, and seminars.