- Work Tryout – ACCES-VR can reimburse a business for 100% of an employee’s wages for up to 480 hours, offsetting some of the costs associated with hiring new employees, allowing the employer to be assured that the employee is right for the job.
- FMS Workforce Solutions System On-the-Job Training Program: During an 8- to 26-week training period, companies can receive up to 50 percent of a worker’s wages in subsidy during an 8- to 26-week training period.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit: Federal tax credits may be available to promote the hiring of individuals who qualify as members of a target group with barriers to employment.
- NYS Department of Labor (NYSDOL) Screening & Referral Program: You supply NYSDOL with a description of the position you wish to fill, and the agency provides referrals, sets up interviews, and even arranges interview and training facilities.
- Additionally, federal tax credits may be available to promote the hiring of individuals who qualify as members of a target group with barriers to employment.
2620 Riverfront Center
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Tel: (518) 842-3676
Fax: (518) 627-0189